How to Become A Double Platinum Senior Vice President in 5 Linx

What if you knew exactly how to become a double platinum senior vice president in 5 Linx in just 12 months, would you do it?  I found with the use of technology, leverage and good old fashion hard work you can accomplish this goal in 12 months starting today.  But only 5% of leaders will actually take action and do what it takes to become a a double SVP while the other 95% sit in the side lines wishing they could be great.

Secret to Becoming a Double Platinum Senior Vice President in 5 linx

Now there are more then one way to skin a cat, just as there is more than one way to become a double platinum senior vice president in 5 linx.  The way I will show you is the direct principles that are working for me right now as we speak.  The way you move up the ranks in 5linx is to start selling your products and opportunities.  The way you sell you products and opportunities is to simply get leads and implement effective marketing and promotion.

If you are getting lead abundance for your business there is no way you can’t be successful and become a double platinum senior vice president in 5 linx.  By lead abundance I mean generating 20-1000+ leads per day for your home business.  If you have that much people to talk to, now you won’t be to concerned about getting people into your business, the concern will be getting the right kind of people into your business.  You can do this with free marketing as well.  Just the other month I generated over 100 leads for my business doing free marketing.

How to Get Unlimited Leads to Become a Double Platinum Senior Vice President in 5 linx

double platinum senior vice president in 5 linx The way to get lead abundance is either through time or money, it all depends on which one you want to spend.  Typically you want both and you want to have multiple streams of leads coming from multiple sources to become a double platinum senior vice president in 5 linx.  When you pay through time, you are getting all the free traffic from sources like forums, articles, Facebook, twitter, blog commenting, videos in places like YouTube.

The trick with free traffic is you should use paid tools that allow you to distribute your content to the most amount of free places as possible for you at the click of a button, this will assist you in becoming a double platinum senior vice president in 5 linx.  The more content you have out in the online world, the more traffic you are going to have coming to your site resulting in more free leads.

The other way is to pay with money to generate leads.  This involves pay per click, banner advertising, newsletter advertising, pay per view, cost per acquisition, post cards, classifieds, and more.  If you become an expert at one of the paid methods, you can be sought out by many struggling and professional network marketers who will pay you to learn your strategies.  This way you can get rich even before you become a double platinum senior vice president in 5 linx.

The Fool Proof Way to Become a Double Platinum Senior Vice President in 5 Linx

The trick is to get good at one skill and out source the rest until you want to move on to another skill.  You want to have multiple streams of leads coming from different sources.  If you get 10 leads from 10 different methods you will be generating 100 leads per day.  Imagine having 100 leads coming to you daily, and if you recruit at a 5% conversion rate you will be recruiting 5 people per day in your business and quickly become a double platinum senior vice president with 5 linx.  One of the easiest ways to do this is with a blog along with the right training.

Now obviously there is more to this formula like what to do once you get the leads and how to turn those leads into paid members in your downline.  A hint would be to use either webinars and sales videos to market your opportunity to them or use a funded proposal to recruit an advertise for free.  For now lead generation should be your focus and having your very own blog and website is key to lead generation.

##

I don’t know how you stumbled upon my blog and I’m glad you did.  I really believe I can help you succeed in 5Linx.  In fact it is a lot easier than you think.  I just finished a full blueprint to take you to DPSVP faster than ever.  I was going to sell it for $97 but I really want to give you tremendous value upfront just for plain goodwill.

Check it out:

5linxebookcover

 

Everything is laid out for you step by step where I will teach you how to build your 5Linx business using just the Internet.  Click here to download this powerful ebook now. 

Please share and leave a comment below

6 Comments

  • I guess your website is really great. If u want to meet people you also can check out website. I wanna thank you for this.

  • No Problem. Thanks for visiting and come back again.

Leave A Response

* Denotes Required Field